SEPTEMBER 7TH 6pm till 10pm
A night of Paranormal Investigation with New Zealand’s most active and recognised Paranormal research team.
Here is your chance to join Haunted Auckland as a Paranormal Investigator for a night of frights, learning and fun in this fascinating and reportedly haunted historical location!
Have you got what it takes?
Note: This is an R18 only event
You will get to….
– Meet the H.A team
– Be shown first hand how we conduct some of our investigations.
– Watch video presentations and hear a few stories from the team.
– Learn some basic Paranormal 101.
– Learn about the history of the theatre
– Use our investigation equipment
– Be involved in EVP communication sessions. (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)
– Get to see behind the scenes in this fascinating location and get the ‘hands on’ paranormal experience you’ve been waiting for!
Your journey will commence at 6pm and will finish at 10pm.
Tickets are limited to 20 and are $50.00 each.
Demand is high so please jump in quick to avoid missing out.
Tickets are available via The Pumphouse Theatre. NO DOOR SALES.
What to bring:
– Warm clothing
– Comfortable soft soled shoes
– A torch
– A camera
– An open mind and a good sense of humour.
Haunted Auckland and The PumpHouse Theatre make no guarantees that ghosts will make an appearance or that paranormal activity will occur on the night.
Haunted Auckland or the PumpHouse Theatre cannot be held responsible for any haunting, soul-possession or poltergeist activity endured before, during or after participation on the Ghost Hunt.
NO alcohol or drugs will be welcome at this event. Anyone under the influence of either will be refused entry.
Anyone misbehaving, causing trouble or a disturbance, caught stealing, vandalising or being overly disruptive will be dealt with appropriately.
The Pumphouse Theatre
Killarney Park (off Manurere Avenue), Takapuna.
Box office: 489 8360
Main Office: 486 2386
Do you have any plans to do this at other locations around Auckland? I’m thinking something like Kingseat? Thanks!