Clevedon Cemetery

Haunted Auckland pays a visit to the Clevedon Cemetery, located adjacent to All Souls’ Church at 49 North Rd, Clevedon. All Souls Church is set on a slight rise in the village of Clevedon, and was built by Mr. A. Cochrane on two acres of land donated by Mr. J. Thorp, and dedicated by Bishop Selwyn on December 29th, 1861. It was first known as the Wairoa Episcopalian Church. The Lychgate outside, in memory of the first Vicar’s Warden, was added in 1951.

Leave a Reply